Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Popular Posts Today

Vic govt should consider sell-off: VECCI

Written By Unknown on Kamis, 21 Maret 2013 | 09.16

THE Victorian government could sell off state-owned assets such as sporting grounds and public housing estates to fund key projects such as the East West Link road and Melbourne Metro rail tunnel, a business lobby group says. The Victorian Employers'...
09.16 | 0 komentar | Read More

Wild winds and tornado hit Victoria

TEN people have been hospitalised after a tornado swept across Victoria's northeast and fierce winds lashed the rest of the state. Roofs have been ripped off houses and buildings damaged as the tornado hit about 8pm (AEDT) on Thursday, an SES...
09.16 | 0 komentar | Read More

Abbas tells Obama no talks without freeze

PALESTINIAN president Mahmoud Abbas has told US President Barack Obama there can be no talks with Israel without a freeze on settlement construction. "A resumption of negotiations is not possible without an Israeli settlement freeze in the West...
09.16 | 0 komentar | Read More

US stocks drop on concerns about Europe

US stocks have opened lower on growing concerns about the European economy and the Cyprus crisis. Five minutes into trade on Thursday, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 64.29 points, or 0.44 per cent, to 14,447.44. The broad-based S&P...
09.16 | 0 komentar | Read More

Rosneft completes $54bn TNK-BP takeover

RUSSIA'S state oil giant Rosneft has completed a $US56 billion ($A54 billion) acquisition of the British and Russian stakes in the TNK-BP joint venture. "Congratulations on the completion of this deal," President Vladimir Putin told Rosneft...
09.16 | 0 komentar | Read More

Irish economy grows by 0.9% in 2012

IRELAND'S bailed-out economy grew by 0.9 per cent in 2012 but stagnated in the final quarter of last year, official figures show. "Preliminary estimates indicate that GDP (gross domestic product) in volume terms increased by 0.9 per cent for...
09.16 | 0 komentar | Read More

Double deckers return to Harbour Bridge

DOUBLE decker buses are set to return to the Sydney Harbour Bridge for the first time in 25 years. The O'Farrell government said the two-storey buses would run regular services across the iconic structure to test whether they can be used to...
09.16 | 0 komentar | Read More
techieblogger.com Techie Blogger Techie Blogger